We have a few different options for you to join with us once the service begins. You can join us one of the following ways:
- Facebook. Click the Facebook Live link and you’ll be taken to the Church’s Facebook page.
- YouTube. Click the YouTube button to be taken to the Church YouTube Live page! Click subscribe to be notified whenever we go live on YouTube.
- Website. Click the Watch Now button to switch to the live stream page on our site!
Whatever your preferred stream, we are glad you’ve chosen to join us for church online. If you’ve stopped by after church is over, please visit our archive‘s page to watch the latest service.
How to Get the Most out of Online Church
We encourage you to join us in dynamic worship as you watch the live-stream. To help create an atmosphere where you can receive the most from the service, we recommend the following:
1. Gather around your streaming device 15 minutes before the service begins for a time of prayer. Ask God to fill your home with His presence as you participate in worship and listen to the Word.
2. Minimize distractions by turning off notifications, avoiding phone calls and text messages, and putting your sole focus on the service and engaging in worship.
3. Engage in the online discussions. If you’re on Facebook, let us know you’re watching, like and share the post, and ask questions! This is an excellent time to receive answers to questions you may have, and a great way to share the experience with friends and family.
4. Be a participant, not just an observer. Chose to join us in worship, singing, hand-clapping and reading the word along with us. As the word is given, chose to listen to God’s voice and make time to respond to the Word once the preacher has finished.